Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Looks like my van when I stuffed 245/75/16's on it, never could get them not to rub.

Looks cool.
Look kick ass with lift..

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With the current plans we will flat bed it. Possibly doing some sort of extended cab on the truck mabey a cab swap on the short box frame, not sure yet. It is going to get a solid axle but we are trying to keep the suspension heigth at about 3 inches. We are going to use a 2" body lift and raise the entire drivetrain up the same 2" unless we decide its just easier to clock the case, havent looked into that much yet. The solid axle swap is first along with the flatbed. Eric is going to buy some 37s pretty soon so we will have pics of his rig at stock heigth with 37s. We will cut enough to wheel it. So plans for the next month are get the 37s and make them fit. Then if Eric finds a job and a beater car to drive we will really go to town

·
Registered
452 Posts
Picked up tires for the project over the weekend. They're a little larger then I had plan on running but I think they'll work. It'll be fun to fit these guys with little lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
you are gonna wear all of us on here out! not to mention the lugs and studs before you ever do something with it...quit teasing....I liked the first set best..LOL

·
Registered
379 Posts
:rotfl:

·
Registered
452 Posts
:thumb: I had to throw them on! I couldn't wait! I'll be ordering parts this week and the build up should start over at T.O.R. sometime in the next few weeks. I like the michelins too but they're really heavy (yes ever heavier then the sx's) and I've always had a soft spot for big ugly bias ply swampers.

·
Registered
452 Posts
The mechelins are a buddys tires. They're going on an old willys wagon with chevy running gear.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Cory & Frank, you'll be the first ones to know. I've got to check my credit card but if it's clear I'll be ordering stuff tomorrow. :thumb: There's a lot of work ahead so I hope you guys are up for it!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
call me too

1 - 19 of 19 Posts