Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a dude that contacted me..He's got 20 BRAND NEW ,Still in gov issue boxes..thats TWENTY Hummer H1 double beadlock rims of the 12 bolt varity...He's getting back in touch with me with a truck frieght charge from KY.He wants $80 a rim,but he doesnt have the run flats.Which Stazworks or a few others off Pirate makes plasticrunflats for $65 a pop i THINK..will have to go double check the prices.
PER Jeremy(Mnt Goat) Pepper of the HBRK can get us the centers to recenter em with..$$$$$$$$$$ Dont know..didnt ask him

I'm kinda at a toss up..Seems there used to be 4 rims for $200 beans all day long,and with the other added costs mention above,you still came in WAY under of what a new set of Double beads woudl run ya..but adding this up..might as well pony up an buy a set of doubles from Stazworks!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

anywhooooooooo let me know if your interested an I'll holler at this guy 2marra and see whats the low ball price if we buy all 20.. :finger:

·
Registered
97 Posts
$80 a rim sounds pricey.... :? Especially with out runflats.... Hurry up and find some shit out - I know a dude down here also looking for Hummers.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DAAAAAAANG dude you must work for N.A.S.A :finger:
You and your buddy musnt been looking very hard for a set,cause thats the going rate right now for any type of Hummer rim,8 bolt ,12 bolt,new,used,run flats or not,its been 80 a rim>As far as anyone off of pirate4x4 that is..And I havent seen hummer rims for sale anywhere else

I'll let ya'll know what he says,when he gets back in touch with me!Dotn know how good a break your buddy will get on shipping with just a set going there and the 16 coming here.I'll call ya this weekend and let ya know the dilly :finger:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I paid $350.00 delivered for four with the mag runflats. The guy had at least one more set. they weren't new though. Do those come with the o-rings?

I'll email the guy I bought mine from and see if he has any more.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do that Goose'r if ya dont mind brutha..
Yepper these come with everything except the runflats..
Yeah,liek I was saying,I remember dudes trying to dump em all day long for 200-250 a COMPLETE set and still not being able to get rid of them jokers..Now it seems the last 2 months everyone stopped posting them for sale,or doesnt have anymore.
Couple guys PM'd me off pirate with recentered,runflats,etc but they want to dump em with tires as well and wont seperate :angryfir:

·
Registered
198 Posts
A pal of mine picked some up from a vendor on pirate re-centered with runflats for $200 ea. Thats not even that bad for a recentered rim. I chopped my axle down and ran 2" spacers to push the rim out a bit and help protect my hubs. Very glad I did it too. I have still clipped my hubs once in a while on rocks. For me it was way cheaper way to go leaving them stock 'cause I had to cut the front D60 down for my Wrangler anyhow. With the 7" BS I didn't have to do any mods width wise in the back. 8)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rigth awn..Yea $200 a pop aint bad..especialy when you add up new centers,runflats if they dotn come with em,having the new centers welded in,etc..

Alright fellas....Ol boy is getting me a final count of how many he has,and what all he has for em,as far as runflats ,etc..but he said truck freighted from KY to Boise for all 20 rims..$350
i'll put ya'll in the know when I know :finger:

·
Registered
97 Posts
RockPunk said:
\I'll let ya'll know what he says,when he gets back in touch with me!Dotn know how good a break your buddy will get on shipping with just a set going there and the 16 coming here.I'll call ya this weekend and let ya know the dilly :finger:
Werd.... If you recall meeting Zebra in Navarre, he's looking and so am I. Don't know what route we're gonna take yet, but he and I are talking.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Monday he'll have the list together.He is taking off for the weekend to go wheeling :finger:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts