Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have recently made the deals for another Blazer and most of a 1995 2wd c1500.

I am going to be putting the interior from the 95 into my 88 shop truck to update it a bit.

But, I will end up with a gutted extended cab body. What do you think of putting that cab onto a blazer frame with one tons? Then I could put the 44's on it and find some 42's for my Blue Blazer. Build a small flatbed and narrow the front clip on it. I have most of the drivetrain sitting around to throw in it too.

This would be a set aside project to finish as time allows. As of now, I still need to finish up my Blazer, Jeep, and 4 door Tow Rig. I also need to finish Alicia's FJ80, and build up the FJ40.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Your Blazer and Jeep are pretty much taken care of. What do you have left to take care of on Alicia's 80? Alicia can work on the 40 herself, and the tow rig can wait.

DO IT!

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I’ll do it! And even make you tamales.
I'll work on the 40 if you pay me in tamales. :thumb:

Let's see:

383 with fuel injection $0 (thanks kurt)
95 chevy $0
late 70's blazer frame $0
t400/205 $0
d60 $0
14b $0
old warn winch $0
52" springs $0
56" springs $0

A rig booty fabbed up to all out thrash on......PRICELESS!!:rotfl: :rotfl:
I hate you! You suck!

So, I take it you talked to Kurt about the 383.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I guess I should tak to Kurt and buy the FI off of him???

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
52 Posts
Shoudn't be to tough to talk him into it! Do we need to get the 205 clock plate out of the box?

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts