Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://highdesertoff-road.com/gallery/album01

I am adding pictures to this album right now, it was a good time, thanks to all that came.
A few mentions:
Trevor, way to waste those body panels
Jim, gatekeeper was awesome
Larry, way to kill that power steering pump
Kevin, stop making things look so easy.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
i never waste anything, i think that they were used quite a bit. any one got pics of my air time???

·
Registered
379 Posts
I knew you'd enjoy the trail....I did.! I appreciate the props...now how bout some jumbalya..brudda ...Hmmmm?

thedave said:
http://highdesertoff-road.com/gallery/album01

I am adding pictures to this album right now, it was a good time, thanks to all that came.
A few mentions:
Trevor, way to waste those body panels
Jim, gatekeeper was awesome
Larry, way to kill that power steering pump
Kevin, stop making things look so easy.

·
Registered
379 Posts
trevortoyota said:
i never waste anything, i think that they were used quite a bit. any one got pics of my air time???
...trevor if you get some gears that wont be anything but a bunny hop:thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I want to thank everbody that came out yesterday for my last official club run. I had a great time. I made it all the way through Meatgrinder, again, and ran a new trail. It was very exciting to watch Jim's truck balance on a couple of tires, I though for sure he was going to flop it. It just settled back down and he kept on driving. I end up with some rock rash on both sides. What a great day.

Thanks Again,
Darrell.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I had fun too, I hope you liked Gate Keeper.. I will miss you my friend!

·
Registered
379 Posts
hey I don't mean to get carried away here but I had alot of fun on saturday and I am sorry that I had to go so quickly (the wife said I had to) but I had to get home by 4:30 so I bolted and I hope all was well....

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
turns out that not all the pictures got uploaded yesterday, so i'm finishing up now. Theres some good ones from gatekeeper coming up here shortly

edit: okay all updated. However, I knwo there were more camera than mine out there, lets see what y'all got.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts