Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to Boise, I am origionaly for Tri-cities WA, I am a member of a jeep club there. I am looking for some people around the Boise area to go out wheeling wiht and have a good time. Here are a few pics of my Xj, it has front and rear lockers, RE 4.5" lift, Dick Cepek mud country 31x10.5 on rock crawler rims. Here are pics of the bumpers i made before i left the tri-cities. I made the rock slides awhile ago. What do you think of the bumpers?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
welcome to Idaho. I've got a couple friends in the tri-cities area, they seem to really like it there.
The bumpers look good. I've been thinking of building a plate bumper for the rear of the wife's XJ but not to sure how it would look with the tube front bumper she has now.

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
there are a few clubs in the area. It depends on what you like to do wheeling wise.

There is a meeting for High Desert Off-Road:
9-25-07, tuesday, 7pm
Idaho Pizza Company
405 E Fairview Ave
Meridian, ID 83642

High Desert has a variety of club members, vehicles, and terrain they wheel.

Im sure other clubs will post up as well.

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
lol, thats why I gave the address, you can mapquest directions.

Besides if you have problems finding it, call me
steve
890-5454

·
Registered
646 Posts
Welcome. Nice to see anither XJ joining the ranks!

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome nice xj i use to have one but i cought the suzuki fever i want another one in the future so i can build it for fun.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to Boise. I think you'll find the wheeling here is awesome and so are the people. It's always good to see more XJ's around here

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey Maybe Myself, Lumpdog and RedXJ90 will set up another XJ run. We had a pretty good one last year where Lumpdog rolled his. It was fun though. RedXJ has to get some work done then we will come up with one for the spring if you are up for it.
Here is video from our last one. Maybe this time we can do Carnage and Meat Grinder. Those aren't quite as extreme as 2HD. PM me if you are interested and I'll start with getting it set up.

Two Headed Dragon Cherokee Run - Yahoo! Video

1 - 12 of 12 Posts