Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worked on my XJ and got some of the steering done. The new steering set up works way better that the stock stuff did, it doesn't twist and creak the body anymore, now I just need to get the ram from Rudezuk and I'll have my steering setup done!! Oh, and getting some DOM tube tierods made. The ones that are on there now are cut down and welded chevy tie rods, great for trail spares now!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to grind the joints to get my wheels back on, and space them out with washers for now, I need to find to wheels to clear them. Anybody got some old YJ steel rims, like the ones the came off the later years that have a different offset??? Looking for some cheap ones (I.E. free!) that I could either borrow or have to check clearances and be able to get it to roll in and out of the shop a little easier??? My aluminum rims are getting machined down by the tie rod end!! :banghead:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts