Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Buddy is trying to sell a few parts off his Jeep. This stuff should fit wranglers from 97-05

5 33x12.50x15 procomp X terrains 4 have at least 75% tread the other has never been mounted. Wheel are 10x15 american racing. $500 for the tires $600 tires and wheels. This would be a great deal for someone that could just bolt on a mounted and balanced set of tires.

Rear bumper with tire swing is it set up with 5x4.5 bolt pater but could be changed easily. $100

New in the box best top element doors w/saddle bags they are the (HighRoll) what ever that meens. these are around $375 new he'll take $200.
Also has a brand new in the box best top bakini top. $30
I'll try to get pics up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For some reason I'm having trouble with my photo bucket. If you give me your email I'll try and send you some pics.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

The handyman in the pic is not included but I do think he has some baskets that he made for it to hold a cooler and a gas can I'll have to ask him to make sure.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sale pending on rear bumper.
Someone has to be able to use the wheels and tires. Is this to much money or just no one interested?

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Im am VERY interested in the Bestop doors. Please call me at 208-407-0706 or PM me with contact info.
Thank you
Sherri McCluskey

·
Registered
360 Posts
PM sent. It'd be a lovely :drive: to Burley this time of year, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts