·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Just so everyone knows; I would like to put a big thank you out to Chris. If ya all don't know I deployed to Iraq in early May and then with no notice my Brother in Law was sent over here for 15 months in Mid May leaving my sister with my two nephews almost 6 and 4 years old. Any parents out there could imagine the stress of two kids this age with no break in sight. I asked Chris if he could help out and He happily obliged taking my nephews on this weekend trip and giving my sister a well needed break. Again thanks to everyone.

Lehi

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
good to hear about chris' s good deeds. i know they are many. I love silver city when I went.

nice ramcharger

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just so everyone knows; I would like to put a big thank you out to Chris. If ya all don't know I deployed to Iraq in early May and then with no notice my Brother in Law was sent over here for 15 months in Mid May leaving my sister with my two nephews almost 6 and 4 years old. Any parents out there could imagine the stress of two kids this age with no break in sight. I asked Chris if he could help out and He happily obliged taking my nephews on this weekend trip and giving my sister a well needed break. Again thanks to everyone.

Lehi

Chris is a great guy. You guys stay safe over there. How
many tours is this for you Lehi ? 3rd or 4th ?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
This is number 6. And yes Chris is a good guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts