Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of the run today? Also Jeff and Sherri how much to get a copy of the video from today?

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Also Jeff and Sherri how much to get a copy of the video from today?[/quote]

For you Lehi, a low low price of $99.99 - Just kidding, let me see if I can burn it on a DVD for you. Dont worry about paying us for it, maybe we can trade a video for a piece of deer jerky - Yes, I will try a SMALL piece of jerky.:p

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Sorry I missed it. My folks are here from Wyoming. I didn't expect to work on his Cruiser all day but I did. Damn Pesky Heater Hose! I also got a new battery for my Cruiser. One more and it will be ready to winch.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I drove up the crack after saying I wouldn't try it... and I was like WTF? that was it? :rotfl:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think I drove past you guys cleaning the roadside...

I was hunting chuckers and saw all the rigs, but no people? :what:

Drove a little up the road and you guys were cleaning things up. Wish I could have stopped but I had my fam with me.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Sorry I missed it. My folks are here from Wyoming. I didn't expect to work on his Cruiser all day but I did. Damn Pesky Heater Hose! I also got a new battery for my Cruiser. One more and it will be ready to winch.
Sorry I blew it. My folks are here from WY. Next time.
Who are you trying to convince here? Hmmmm, something smells fishy, and I'm not talking about the secretary.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Were the guys I/we saw headed out to the run part about 1 ish on Sunday, a SFA Toy, and IFS toy, and 3 Heeps, tj's or yj's, by Maverick on 12th Ave?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Nope.

Alicia had her FJ80? (I think that's what you call those things)
Chris with the Blazer
Lehi with THE BURB
Bill with the Willys
Mark?? with the Toyota truck
guy with the Buck's 4x4 stickers XJ
Sherri and ??? with the Rubicon
Tim with the ZJ
Me with the ZJ

(sorry I'm terrible with names... we all need to wear "my name is..." stickers so I can remember) :rotfl:

Couple others helped with the cleanup too.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
yeah i need to see some pics. texas is as boring as ever. met some guys at a local 4wd shop but all there rigs were broke so i wasnt able to do any shotgun wheeling :( . i am loving the dense air out here though. my truck hauls A$$ down here.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Who are you trying to convince here? Hmmmm, something smells fishy, and I'm not talking about the secretary.
Sleep deprived psycho rambler is what I am right now. I didn't event recall posting the 1st message. My folks leave Wed. AM. I really wish I could have gone on this run. I am glad I got my dad's Cruiser fixed as it is one less thing I have to worry about. Sunday night I put a new battery in my Cruiser. Something was so wrong with it the board I used to space it up a 1/2" to fit in the bracket was burning. It is all black. I've never seen anything like it. The battery was like physically melting down. My Cruiser hadn't even been out so it wasn't the alternator overcharging. I might just have to escape town next weekend somewhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts