·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Upside down 60? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I've seen the 110, but not a 90???

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Holy crap. I stopped and looked at that truck 2 weeks ago. It looks ok from a distance. While I was there, the local sheriff's were putting a parking ticket on it. It has got a dana 60 front, corp 14 rear, 3" body lift. Stock front springs with like 12" shackles, so there is no front dline, especially since the pinion is pointing towards the ground.

It had and "unbreakable tcase" on the sign, but underneath was a 208.

I took pics with my phone of it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Look like Dick Cepek Fun Country tires.

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
the 6 instead of the 9 is not just a typo, its on the window, has been posted on craigslist twice with the dana 90 axles. I think the owner actually believes they are dana 90. The axles are from a military pickup from what ive gather from the owner. So rated a little over 1 ton....but they are just a 60 and a 14....

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think someone should tell the guy in a nice way that He is misinformed about what he has. Yes I think he figured because the donor truck was called a 1 1/4 ton that they were special, but they aren't. And even though my NP208 in the BURB is unbreakable - that was a once in a lifetime - blessed by god t-case. Most are not.

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
I did a google search for..... "dana 90" axle.... I got some hits on a f450/550 rear axle and also on some rv forums about gear swaps in dana 90 rear ends. But those are 10 lug...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts