Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its nothing compared to some of the larger sites out there but...

In July of 2004 there were:

2,071 unique visits. If you came twice a day, it only counts as one visit.

234,224 hits total for the month.

In January of 2005 there were:

8,320 unique visits. If you came twice a day, it only counts as one visit.

1,240,990 hits total for the month.

That means 4 times as many people visited the site and they satyed longer and looked at more stuff.

Bandwidth rolled over 6 gigs this month also. 8)

Thanks for the support everybody. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Lumpdog said:
We are the ones that should be thanking you for a great site that brings all of us in southern idaho together!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :beer: :beer: :beer: Remind me next time at dinner before the meeting in Twin to buy ya a drink !!!!

I second that! 8) :thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
This site is awesome and I think everyone who uses it appreciates what you do alot. It has been a great vehicle for the local clubs and for us in Eastern Idaho to get to know everyone else and visa versa :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
do hits coming from picture's that are linked to here on another board mess with those figures?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yea Sandman, I have nothing but props for you for putting up this site. From what I've seen, you put alot of time and effort into constantly improving/upgrading the site and it looks like it's paying off. Although I don't post much, I read it just about everday. It's cool being able to check out local rigs and to see what and where everyone is wheelin'.

Keep up the good work. :thumb: You got another :beer: coming your way should we ever meet. Maybe if I ever get my junk done. :roll:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yup, you the man Matt! :thumb: This site frickin rocks! How many of you guys have Planet 4x4 as your home page? I know I do...
Thanks Matt! :beer: :beer:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
muddinmike said:
do hits coming from picture's that are linked to here on another board mess with those figures?
they add to them and to the bandwidth, I've toyed with the idea of putting a very small watermark on remote linked pics but have not done so yet. Someday, I might have to disallow it for bandwidth reasons but I wont untill then.

Thanks for all the support guys! :thumb:

I've got a few other things I've been working on for this place but dont have the time to finish them up. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well many of on PNWFS4x4s visit here for new topics to repsond to and see how you guys are doing. we also vote for you daily and vote a pass through to. how dod you keep it at 6 gigs? Geez we hit nearly 15 gigs of bandwidth with all our videos and such.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like we are going to blow 6 gigs this month real easy. I allow remote photo linking so the pics posted up on Pirate have almost hit 2 gigs so far!

Thats OK though. I just added a watermark to them. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
190 Posts
hell even for us guys not in idaho it has been cool to get to learn alot of new stuff from you other guys and get to know ya this site is real cool keep it up :thumb: :beer: :beer:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So far this month, its been between 12,000 and 16,000 page views a day and we are already over January's unique visits at 8,712 so far! Bandwidth is at 3.35 Gig for the month also. Not as many pages are linked over at Pirate this month.

Still not very big but its growing. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thanks for keeping it a good, clean, 4x4 devoted site. You can't find a bunch of trash here. (except maybe some white trash :mrgreen: ) Keep it up. :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
thanx

I agree with everything else everyone has said. what a kewl site! (thanx everything!)

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts