Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well We went out today and wheeled. I have just a few pics. We ran Metal Masher. We spanked rock chucker and the mirror gulch. I made it up widow maker will brant broke a front cv. We have that all changed out and are ready for Prichett tomorrow. Like I said before get your asses down here the weather is great.

Attachments

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
hell ya

HELL YAAAAAAAAAA i have been stressin getting ready....but now i'm jacked again.........thanx paul!!!!!!!! see you in the morn. driving all night to wake up to red southern utah rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
hell ya!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Just finished loading up! :thumb:

Heading out real early in the morning. If we dont see in camp by 7:00pm, we'll head up Pritchet looking.....

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
167 Posts
How often you guys run at Moab me and the guys here in ohio want to go but just not sure when but after I get the international in and cage built and guards on....hopfully we will come sometime soon :mrgreen:

·
Registered
695 Posts
IFS don't suck that bad, I was there.....and I came back in alot better shape than alot of them, replaced the front cv shaft and rocked and rolled the rest of the weekend...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts