Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any body has any worst STUCK ever stories lets here them. . .

i was in my 1984 Dodge Ram 50, we put a 327 with a 700r4 in it with toyota axels, and it was on 36's, we were going from the menana buetts to mud lake about this time of year... there was a guy out there in a Chevy K5 Blazer with 38's going trough a mud hole... he dident make it and backed up before he got in to deep... being 20 at the time, i thought i could MAKE it (yeah Right) got half way and sunk down to were my mirrors were touching the mud. . . had to pay a bull dozer 850.00 to go out and pull me out. . . took him 3 hours to finaly get me out. . . the guy in the Blazer just laughed, but he did stay and help us OUT! there were about 25 people out there watching all this after the guy pulled me out he said if any one wanted to try and make it he would pull them out for $10 bucks.... some guy in a ford, jacked to the sky, and 44's made it look easy. . . i think we just plowed the way for him LOL. . . :thumb:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I drove across what appeared to be a dried up mud hole, Just under the surface was a really stick thick mud. Made it through no prob the first time. The return trip grabbed a hold of me and pulled me in till the frame was resting in the goo and there were large craters around each tire. Not a tire touching anywhere. Tried rocking and all that but could get any traction for motion. So, I ask the group that I'm with to help me out, six or seven jeep guys that I had assisted several times earlier in the day. Thier reply, No way I'm hooking up to that big thing and bending my frame. So, an onlooker decides to help me out. He hooks up a strap to his mint condition completely restored, beautiful 1972 chevy full size and proceeds to yank the hell out of it. Couldn't get a straight shot at the pull due to the next mud hole being close so he had to pull at an angle. Every time he runs the slack out, the back of his pickup would whip around. I though for sure he was gona brake something. Eventually the truck was freed up. Took at least 3-4 hours.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
those jeep **** - super disappointing

I have pulled more fullsizes out of the mud and snow than I can count - all 4000lbs of jeep and never broke a thing or bent the frame. Hopefully that is not who you wheel with anymore.

I have some great pics of my jeep in the mud at the Pcity. The only reason I was stuck was cause I blew the motor :finger:

·
Registered
11 Posts
went to a drain off here in Nevada just after it had rained and snowed for about 2 weeks...a co-worker of mine decided to go mudding in a completely stock ford exploder...he hit the mudd hole doin about 50mph and hydroplained across about 300 feet of it.. till they got stuck..

So i went out to help them out...i was on bald 33's...put my truck is 4wd...first gear and stomped it..got about 10 feet before my 6,000lb dodge sunk like a boulder in the middle of a lake, i could let off the gas and watch all four tires spin freely....finally after 3 of us got stuck ...a jeep on 37's pulled out the bigger truck behind me, and a little samurai (i love those things) on 33" Boggers floated across the mudd and pulled the exploder out, then took about 4 tugs at my heavy ass hunk of metal and finally got me yanked out enough to actually hit semi-dry ground. i will never doubt a zuk again...lol

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
STUCK

I don't know if it was the worst ever!?........

but ...erics was pretty impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not asking for just one worst ever. . . just wanting to here everyone's worst ever. . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts