Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of ya would like to see an event strictly dedicated to the women in Rock Crawling??

I am working on a few dif. things and need some input from ya'll!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I think it is a great idea. There is simple nothing cooler than women driving and wheeling built rigs. I'm trying to get the wife more comfortable driving our rig. Nothing would be cooler to me than have the wife drive and me spot. :firedevi:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blt2krl said:
I think it is a great idea. There is simple nothing cooler than women driving and wheeling built rigs. I'm trying to get the wife more comfortable driving our rig. Nothing would be cooler to me than have the wife drive and me spot. :firedevi:
Well I am trying to organize such an event!! Need everyones help..

Get your wife involved.. However DON'T spot for her!! IT WILL CAUSE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!!

My husband is NOT ALLOWED TO SPOT FOR ME, NOR IS HE ALLOWED TO EVEN RIDE IN MY RIG WITH ME WHEN WERE WHEELING.. Been there done that.. It wasn't pretty!!

Thanks for your input..

·
Registered
267 Posts
Great idea!

·
Registered
781 Posts
That sounds great Amber, my wife would love to drive, as long as I'm nowhere close, for some reason I turn into an impatient jerk when she is behind the wheel :? boobie bars sounds good to me :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will def.. work on this more!! I am going to set up a date, place and registration fee..

Will need a few sponsors, and such.. Will have the Magazine coverthe event..

Details Details!!

Def. Keep checking back!!

Its gonna be a blast!!

I will need DEF. Competitors prior to doing this.. I don't think it will be that big of an event.. but something is better then nothing AT FIRST!!

Its gonna be a BLAST!! I will post more NEXT WEEK..

Keep the comments comming and spread the word..

Thx-
Amber

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Owyhee Rock Man said:
Send Jen @ Idaho 4X4 a note. (Rock Hoppers wife) She wants to do the same thing but has exspierenced the same apathy you have. I'm all for letting my sweetie run my rig. Whats the difference who scratches the junk as long as it's fun and safe.

Posted on there site.. Hoping somwone will get in touch with me..

Thx for the info..

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BLK79K5 said:
Great idea! But wut do we do when the ladies take out the rigs? Boobie bars here we come or wut? :thumb: :beer:
What!! Boobie Bars!! HELL NO!! You'll be there supporting your woman / rig!!

Etc..

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rokbrkr said:
That sounds great Amber, my wife would love to drive, as long as I'm nowhere close, for some reason I turn into an impatient jerk when she is behind the wheel :? boobie bars sounds good to me :thumb:
Noo.. Booboe Bars.. You guys have to be there too...

Maybe if We have a sign up.. and then have each others sig. other / hubby spot another rig.. Not there own..

That sound good to me.. cept.. I have Pepper as my spotter!! Shane can spot someone else!!

Whatcha All Think!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
If we cant go to the boobie bar..I'll bring them godless hussies to the event for us..YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :thumb:

All bout the wimmin folk beating the guts outta their junk.Aint got no chicky ,but I'd show and give ya'll some spectator support,hecklin :thumb:
Get this trash together

·
Registered
56 Posts
allusee said:
Heather.. how long till you get your rig up and running?? Approx..
What all do you need done to it??
I'm not sure, with christmas coming up it's hard to get it done quicker. I'd say a month maybe.

We need steering fabbed for us, and to do that I guess I'll be sending a knuckle to OTT.

Then we need drivelines, and brakelines.. and will need to make a traction bar.

Plus other small stuff like welding on and hooking up sway bars and a panhard.

Then I'll want an exo cage.

:banghead:

It kinda is dependant on when funds come in. I just delayed things even more though, now, because we bought ourselves a new tow rig for xmas. 8)

Heather

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well give us a call when your readyfor the drivelines, breaklines and other misc. stuff... Happy to hook ya up..

Well I am hoping to have the event towards the middle of 2005, just depends on our comp. schedule and such..

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Talked w/ Jen last night.. She seems into helping with the organization of the event..

I will be planning this in detail within the next month.. Hoping to have everything all lined out after the holidays and first of the year..

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Hey Amber my wife seems to think it would be fun. Although since it would be an amuteur event can I suggest setting up some lines for full sizes to do. I know you can't take my blazer where I could take my sami! :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Amber, since we have to be there, maybe you should make it a topless ladies event, then we can have our boobie bar and offroading all in one :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just kidding :deal: We're definatly up for it some time this spring or summer :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will keep everyone posted on what we decide to do.. I want everyone to have a good time..

I will do what I can to get this event up and running, and off the ground..

Keep the ideas comming..

I need your feedback..

:thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still checking into details on the event.. BUT.. I do know, and have decided, since its a womens event, and we want the guys there too we need to ENTISE them a little more.. there is gonna be a WET-T-Shirt type o function,hbrk4x4 style....

Still planning the details out on that.. so tell everyone you know, and keep checking back for updated info..

Will be lots o fun!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts