Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another good time gone down in history. We had a blast competing in this event. The buggy worked well for me and Todd Young, spotting me did an exceptional job. We rolled on Sat. on the lid, then Sunday flopped it on it's side.

Saturdays first course was Awesome, I stood the buggy down on the front passenger tire, vertically almost rolling over on the lid backwards and was able to drive outta it. The video I saw was sweet. (I wish I could have see it but I was driving)

Sundays courses were awesome too, we did a little crawling as well as some Rock Racing. Finishing one course with less then a second left. Needless to say I won't be Rock Racing anytime soon, my ribs HURT from it! LOL

I just wanted to thank all of our sponsors and the people who donated to us for the event. As always, it was a perfect event and the most fun out of them all. Thanks to Bob & Heidi for hosting the event, we will see you next year as well!

I want to thank Shane and Marisa for your support and GOOD TIMES and memories!

Save the boobies.. Here are a few pics.

We placed 2nd, and held 2nd strong all weekend long Needless to say we would have been close to first had we not rolled and flopped.

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Way to go Amber!!!! Glad you had fun and raised awareness for one of the greatest causes!!!

I've heard that Rock Racing isn't so fun until you feel the effects on your body afterwards!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Way to go Amber!!!! Glad you had fun and raised awareness for one of the greatest causes!!!

I've heard that Rock Racing isn't so fun until you feel the effects on your body afterwards!
Thx! I have more pics, I'll post them or show you sometime! As per Rock racing, it's a blast but your right the wear and trar on you body sure doesn't make it worth while al least to me! I had a little taste of it and wow, talk about oucchhh.. However, Rock Racing is a bit different they don't take you in the middle of a pile of rocks and tell you to go balls out, but same effect. Jumping, going fast and some rock crawling in the mix of things! It still hurts no matter what way you look at it!

We honestly had a great time as always competing, drinking, partying, and hangin with our greatest friends ever. The competitors are like family to us and we enjoy them every chance we get!

I love competing, it's def. a lifestyle like no other. I see us doing this stuff for a long time, even after Shane and I are done competing, we will have our kids out there Gettin' It as well. Anyhow, lets get together sometime, and go to "SHORTY'S" I need to get some dancin in! Call me if your down for it this weekend?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts