Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as many of you know... I'm currently working on my new lightweight wing design.. I feel I have made some major advances in this field of technology.. Not only for commerical, but for residential as well....

The past few days have been fairly nice around here, so I felt it was the right time to test my personal propulsion winged transporter... The first test left a little to be desired, but after some modifications I feel today's test will be a success.... The problem lay in the takeoff.... I couldn't gain the appropriate amount of lift due to the inadequate speed I was attaining... which will be rectified today, as I plan to test this device atop a large tower....

Below in a picture taken of me yesterday with the personal propulsion winged transporter unit.... Wish me luck!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
You might want to use those things to paint your house there superfly!!!!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
You have way too much time on your hands. lol, lol

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I think you will need to take off your shirt also. That will help with some wind drag.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
you know mike i needed that setup at Guerdon when i fell off of the roof!!!! Where were you when i needed ya?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Do you know Cannoncrawler....:darn:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sandman said:
I think you will need to take off your shirt also. That will help with some wind drag.
I'm not sure I'd want to see what he's wearing (or NOT wearing) under that shirt.:bolt:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts