Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody interested in doing something Friday the 2nd? MHAFB is having sports day and while we are not working, maybe we can have some fun. Any idea's?

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm working still.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
i thinlk i will be putting my front end back together. but if i am finish i would be glad to go for a shakedown run!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well either I go wheeling or I have to work... so where are we going?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
94xjdude is getting some of his buddies rounded up to go out but nothing is concrete. Any Idea's will be great. I would like to go get muddy though

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
94xjdude said he wants to go to Bruneau. So if anyone wants to join us friday at 1100 at the air base chevron

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
At 1100??? How about 8 or 9??

·
Registered
7 Posts
1100 is a definite time a couple of us work swing shift and there is a good chance we might not get off work until 0300 because we have no mid shift tonight seems how its their friday and all

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I may be out with you guys tomorrow. Where exactly are you planning on going? Are you going to run a trail or just drive around?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Dunno. I'm going to throw the Jeep on the trailer and my buddy is bringing his 4 wheelr.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Probably around then unless you want to go early?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well I dunno if you all went?? There was no one as the gas station by the time we got down there.
Went down to Bruneau Canyon. I didn't realize there are mines down there??

Saw a TON of deer too, I'd say a good 45-50 of them in 2 different "herds"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts