Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellas i found a new safty device for winchs that could safe your life or at least safe your hand fron getting cault up in your winch. its a winchsaver its made out of polymer that is installed on your winch line. it keeps your hook were it needs to be at the rollerfailead. Well fellas you never have to hook your your winch cable to the frame or bumpper agine it will be were its supos to bee at the failead!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Edited by Sandman for advertising content.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I'm going to make a judgment call here. This looks like a heck of a good product but we do have vendor rules here. I'm going to edit the post as, in my opinion, this is a business related post. I will always do this to protect the paying vendors on this site.

If you would like to become a vendor here, please read this: Advertise at Planet 4x4

Thanks.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
530 Posts
pinywoods said:
hey fellas i found a new safty device for winchs that could safe your life or at least safe your hand fron getting cault up in your winch. its a winchsaver its made out of polymer that is installed on your winch line. it keeps your hook were it needs to be at the rollerfailead. Well fellas you never have to hook your your winch cable to the frame or bumpper agine it will be were its supos to bee at the failead!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Edited by Sandman for advertising content.
OH MY GODyour the smartest man on EARTH,hope you got a patent for that :roll: :roll: :roll: Welcome to 1980 :roll: Killer grammar in your sales pitch :finger:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts