1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
They have been around for years. They have the cheapest price if you want a hydraulic I don't care for MM electric. I think hydraulic winches are good for power but not speed. I would definately run a dedicated pump for it.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Thats where I bought my winch from. He's a pretty cool guy. Has a cool fab set up for those independent winches he makes and sells. must have had 200 winches sitting in there when I was there last year

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's what everyone standing around is for. If you are that worried about it you can get an electric back up/primary pump. Think out side the box.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
gripguru said:
no street address - just POBOX
oh yeah just call he has a address it'c close to locust grove an ustick if memory fails me correctly

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
gripguru said:
no street address - just POBOX
oh yeah just call he has a address it'c close to locust grove an ustick if memory fails me correctly

·
Registered
11 Posts
These prices are awesome, I was going to buy a used one for about the same $$ but now... Does anyone know of the kind of pump that they put on those portable units, I want to replace mt stock pump with one of those, that would make it honkin fast!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts