Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a link on our website, www.wildwest4wd.com , to the Wild West 4x4 club in Russia. Wish I could read Russian, but here is a link to the only pics I could find on their site:

http://www.off-road39.ru/otkr04.htm

Our club pres Chuck has been in contact with their club pres, there may be more to come from this later, who knows, but it looks like they have a blast, and nothing like seeing some wheeling from around the globe!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have been digging around in the site and there is a lot there but I can't for the life of me figure out how to connect with them. Do you think Chuck will be able to set something up so we can send stuff back and forth? Does Chuck speak/read Russian? Maybe we can get some of them to come to our races next year :mrgreen:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Don't they make vodka out of potatoes? Maybe we can set up a trade agreement or something.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It is way cool. But rokbrkr is right....they need to discover Boggers. :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chuck has been emailing the pres......go to the WWOR homepage and click on "contact us" , then you can email chuck about them. Didn't get a whole lot of info last night, but he did say he has been "talking to them". So I would assume some of them speak english.....

That rig is badass, maybe they should bring it over here and show us what a real SUV is!!! :deal: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
883 Posts
Chris, Thx for having us last night.. The site def. has possibilities.. Pm me Tagg's info, AGAIN, PLEASE!! I am going to work on a few things today, geta basic game plan / plan of attack so to speak.. We'll needto get together again soon.. We NEED to get this rolling.. AND MUMMMMSSS the word please!!

:thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts