Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I go up to Boise Sat night to hang out with some friends and here is this guy that was riding in this F-350. I don't care what you say but you don't have this in the Hub of Elmore County.:shocked: :bolt: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
well thats what you get for going downtown on a saturday night to the cruise ya **** :flipoff:

·
Registered
346 Posts
lehi said:
So I go up to Boise Sat night to hang out with some friends and here is this guy that was riding in this F-350. I don't care what you say but you don't have this in the Hub of Elmore County.:shocked: :bolt: :rolleyes:
Most likely BSU students. Probably from the South Central part of Idaho.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Don't know what to do when they hit the big city lights.
Results of Idahos Higher Education at its best:smokin:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Big-Red said:
It happens... trust me. Just not on our super cool main street... To top that off we get caught alot, so we tend to stay indoors ha ha.
so, uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your tellin us you were women's bras and panties? :shame:

And I thought you might be a decent guy for driving that ford :darn:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
muddinmike said:
well thats what you get for going downtown on a saturday night to the cruise ya **** :flipoff:
Nope. I met there to go to blacks mike. I didn't even drive around once. Gas is to expensive.:drive:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Aw come on lehi the last time you and I were down there we almost got picked up by somebarely 18 yo hotties that liked big trucks.....(you are wondering who the hell I am huh!) he he he I was parked next to ya in my orange suzuki samurai the one I built for jim bell ....remember me!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have no knowledge of any alleged illicit actions of mine I am an upstanding citizen and would never corrupt young ladies. And I always check ID's.

·
Registered
379 Posts
must have been the alter ego....Kind of a jekyl / hyde thing...maybe? possibly?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think soome people refer to that ego as "HIM"

·
Registered
212 Posts
So I go up to Boise Sat night to hang out with some friends and here is this guy that was riding in this F-350. I don't care what you say but you don't have this in the Hub of Elmore County.
This is mainly a Boise thing, the people over here in the Canyon County area are too busy trying to steal cars with babies in them and shooting at each other. :smokin:

·
Registered
53 Posts
The sad truth to all of this is that he posed for the camera in the first place and should have known better. We can only hope that he doesn;t dress like that all the time......."shaking:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts