Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be there in my Blazer

maybe

Who else?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
385 Posts
We (TJeremy) and I are heading down with the Jeep. 98 TJ. We are heading down on Saturday afternoon I think. :thumb:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'll be towing my buddies blazer - 3/4 axles, rear detroit, 35s so nothing too crazy. Should get us to where the action is though. :finger: We'll be leaving Nampa (about 2hr drive) sometime Sat. morning depending if anybody wants to do some pre-meeting wheeling or whatever. :thumb:

Matt - git 'er done! Need show my buddy what a built blazer can do!

·
Registered
385 Posts
We too are leaving from Nampa & are def up for some pre-meeting wheeling! Let us know if ya want to set up some kind of caravan down there. PM either me or TJeremy.

Thanks,
Sabrina :eek:)

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Just driving up that night and coming back we have room for a couple of poeple if anyone from over here need a ride. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like I will make it. Still have some stuff to do and I had to take some ugly shortcuts. Should have it out putting the tires on Saturday morning. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
70 Posts
We'll be there with the 97 TJ - if the new 9" Currie gets installed today...
Plan is to be in Twin about noon Saturday. Up for a trail or two before the meeting.
What's a good spot to gather and drop the trailer?

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
We will be in town also about 12:00 or so. We don't get to check in till 3:00, but we will be staying at the Comfort Inn right as you come into town. We could all meet up at 12:00 at the Dell parking lot, which is the first big building on the right after you cross the bridge....I don't know where we would wheel. I remember a long time ago, wheeling the area just north of the bridge, and east of the highway, but I not sure what's all out there to wheel, or if it's still accessible.....

Hopefully someone shows up to lead the way! See ya guys tomorrow, BTW, I will be in the beat up white company chevy tow rig, hauling my beat up 78 longbed white chevy.. :thumb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Last time I rolled through Twin, there were some people hauling ass around in some kind of baha truck in that area.

I wont be in Twin till around 4:30 or so. I'm going to go back that night and come back again in the morning with my rig. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
385 Posts
We too should be pulling into Twin around noon. At least that is the plan as of now. whistle May change. I belive we will also be staying at the Comfort inn if they have any rooms left :scared: Look for a blue 98 TJ. LOTS OF MUD! :mrgreen: See you guys then.

·
Registered
46 Posts
yah, just north of the bridge is where all the wheeling goes down. you can pretty much just go where ever you want (that seems to be what happens and from what i can tell no one really cares as long as you don't leave trash or start a range fire). there are some playground like areas of big rock piles/formations that you can crawl all over, and i hear one of the local clubs has started a trail somewhere out there. i would be up for some sat. afternoon wheeling but don't know where the "trail" is. but i do know of some little playgrounds.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lumpdog said:
We will be in town also about 12:00 or so. We don't get to check in till 3:00, but we will be staying at the Comfort Inn right as you come into town. We could all meet up at 12:00 at the Dell parking lot, which is the first big building on the right after you cross the bridge....I don't know where we would wheel. I remember a long time ago, wheeling the area just north of the bridge, and east of the highway, but I not sure what's all out there to wheel, or if it's still accessible.....

Hopefully someone shows up to lead the way! See ya guys tomorrow, BTW, I will be in the beat up white company chevy tow rig, hauling my beat up 78 longbed white chevy.. :thumb:

Sounds good, we'll plan on being there at noon too. :thumb:

Owyhee Rock Man, does your "few" already have plans? It'd be cool to meet up, but either way, we'll be doin' some wheelin'. :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It looks like the weather is going to be pretty nice. I'll leave the doors at home. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts