Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who ever took the two 42's out of my truck at my apartment that were there yesterday and aren't this morning better put them back or You will seriously pay when I find out who you are. :angryfir:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I bought my spare from you. Look for the guy with two bald 42's and kick his ass. :angryfir:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah cept only one was bald the other was brand new :firedevi:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
That SUCKS! This town isn't what it used to be. Did you lose wheels too? :(

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
I think he told me that one of the 42's was brand new and was mounted on a rim. The other had a beadlock wheel mounted on it that he had to ship out

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
one is groved like this on a beadlocked rim that looks like this.

and the other is a brand new 42x15.5 on a 16.5 black rock crawler rim.

If you see the tires shoot the closest muther fawker standing to them.

and yes I had all ready sold the rim's to someone and collected money so now Im out two swampers and wheels and have to refund 250 dollars.

damn theives

·
Registered
38 Posts
Oh snap :angryfir:

I'll keep my eye out for them....

...you might try watching Ebay. Make sure to file a police report so that if they come up, you'll have ammo.

Sucks man...dollars to donuts it's someone that lives right near you...

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
edgeoffroader said:
kick there ass sea bass
Thats what I'm talkin about!

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Vehicles in our culdesac have been broken into as well. the only thing they take is what's not bolted down or easy to get too. they tried taking the stereo out of my friends truck but mine the only thing they took were my sunglasses. We figured it was some punk kids in the neighborhood that were in high school or something because it kinda got quiet all of a sudden. We told every one we knew to tell them to come back if they knew who they were and we'd be waiting with an arsenal!!!! Hope we can run them down mike. Those 42's are heavy so they prolly rolled them to somewhere else to load them up. Good luck!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts