Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have some prices for basic window type of stickers. I will have prices on stickers that look like the logo on the site but since it will have to be printed onto the vinyl, it wont be cheap and it will take some more time so for here, lets just do the basic window sticker.

For: www.Planet4x4.net , in any color that you want,

3" high letters will be $12 each.
2" high letters will be $9 each.

I am also setting up an online store for the future that will also have hats and shirts and stuff like that but for now, I will leave this thread open for about a week and then place a group order.

So if you want one, post up and then PM me the details (amount wanted, size, color, and your address) and I'll start a list.

I also have a paypal setup under [email protected]. If not (cash, check, ets) I'll PM my address to whoever needs it and we can go from there. You'll need to be paid up to be included in the group order.

Thanks! :thumb:

OK, so far we have:

BLK79K5 - One 3" in Red , One 2" in Red

JoshH - One 2" in Red, One 2" in Blue, One 3" in Black **paid**

blazinzuk - One 2" in Yellow, One 2" in Turquiose ( or Silver) **paid**

rokbrkr - Two 2" in Dark grey **paid**

Allusee - Two 2" in Dark Blue, Two 2" in Black, Two 2" in Hot Pink **paid**

heavy hitter - Two 2" in White **paid**

cyberfire - One 2" in Yellow **paid**

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Just a couple of questions. How long will these be, and will these be printed on a bumper sticker or will it be cutout letters you can put on your window? If it will be printed on a bumper sticker what color will the background be?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These will be the letters that you can put on a window. Its works out to about:

2" high by 24" long and

3" by 35" long.

The bumper sticker style will be a print of the site title on most likely an oval dark blue background. That wont be for a bit though.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sounds good to me! I'll send ya my order. :thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Hey Matt I need two stickers both of the 2" high one that is yellow and one turquiose if they have that if not then silver. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blazinzuk said:
Hey Matt I need two stickers both of the 2" high one that is yellow and one turquiose if they have that if not then silver. :rotfl: :rotfl:
PM me your shipping address. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
883 Posts
6 for me please (right now)

2" high letters will be $9 each, 2 in dark blue, 2 in black, 2 in Hot Pink
will send you $$ via pay pal here in a few..

Thx!!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is the initial order so no pics at this time. You can hold off though as you can still get one later and I will have some pics then.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK! I am about to place the group order. I wont be set up to take them for a bit as I have a list of other stuff I need to get done before I get it to just buy them automatically through the site.

Thursday is the cutoff day. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The sticker guy has been sick but I talked to him today and I am placing the order tonight. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
530 Posts
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT..I knew I forgot something..guess thats Shanes fault for forcing me to give em a hand at the shop for a week and no computer access.. :finger:
any of these things left?Definetly want to help the cause
:thumb:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.