Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know who all is going to Soda Springs I will be going (of course not with my own rig) I know bad dawg is going anyone else. If anyone wants to go from IF area to watch Kristle and I can take 2 more poeple. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
111 Posts
This doesn't look good for the folks who tune in here. Well, we will have about 4 to 8 folks going over with us to watch.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only one guy from over here is going to run but there are about 6or 7 from here going to watch So I guess we will see you there :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
111 Posts
:thumb: I've decided not to run my paddles against the folks with nitrous. I put on the boggers last night and will be in the Mud Modified class. What class will your friend be running in? What's his rig? I may get my butt kicked Saturday, but it's a race! :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I wish I could go but the stars are not lined up right. I think I would be in Mud modified as well due to my cut up body.

Good luck! I hope you stomp some butt. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks, that's my plan. But some fast rigs show up there. My best time with the paddles was 2.6 seconds. My best time with the boggers was 3.0 seconds in the 150' pit. I think Soda is a 200' pit if I remember right.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not sure what class he will run its an 81 bronco with 38"(not the skinny ones) boggers and a 429 with the tire size I think he will be in mud modifed too. Its pretty quick he has 5.13 gears :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sounds like a nice rig. Like I said, I may get my butt kicked Saturday.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I've went the last two years and had some fun, I get put in pro stock cuz I have 37's :( I think that I'll go this year too just haven't decided if I'm going to enter.

I always say that then end up entering :banghead: :banghead:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude if you take your truck you will end up entering to bad we didn't have some Planet 4x4.net stickers or something :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
yeah, no kiddin.. :deal:
SOMEBODY needs to get on it and offer up some stickers for us die-hard planet fans..... :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Don't think I'll enter, just went over the rules again, $35 bucks to race and only $8 to watch. Sounds like a good deal to me considering I can play in the mud at the deversion for free all fall and spring.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts