Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just wanted to start a thread dedicated to telling everyone who we are what we do...Matt if you don't want this here delete it no hard feelings :thumb:

Any who I'm Brandon I'm a 19yr old student at WCCC South and I'm going to become a Microsoft certified systems administrator I am a certified carpenter and I hate being a caperter lmao and I also am going to get my cicso cert. I have twin boys who will be a year on friday.

I think thats about it for me.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Sounds fun to me. :thumb:

Right now I'm an acounts manager at a custom ASIC house (Microchips). I used to be a network technician which is somewhat related to how this site was born. The old timers will remember Gate City 4x4. :mrgreen:

I also own and run three other sites besides this one. But this one is my favorite.

I'm 32.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
401 Posts
This seems strangely familiar...

I am currently a Student at BYU Ricks, oh I mean BYUI, and am working towards my bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering.

I am 24.

·
Registered
183 Posts
right now, i'm a helper at ultrablock (metal fab/ concert shop). and i'm 20.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm Joseph and I'm a full time electronics tech at Micron. Going to BSU part time, going for an Electrical or Mechanical Eng degree. I'm 31 with my wife of 10yrs Kerry, she also works out at the Micron.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Travis I am 21 (well that’s what I tell the ladies) I am in loss prevention meaning I catch shop lifters cant say who i work for now but in the past I have worked for win-co foods, wall-mart, sams club, Sears, and boy is there a lot of people who STEAL shit! I also drive for a currier company.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Hi my name is Lehi. I work as Military Police in the Orchard Training Area during the week. I am a Staff Sergant in the Idaho Air National Guard and work in AMMO. I am 22. I just finished up my AAS in Munitions Systems.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
i'm AJ, i'm 31 and have a daughter Sydney that is 6. i'm an ASE certified Mechanic with my own business, still taking a couple of classes at EITC to finish up 2 AAS degrees, one in Auto and one in Diesel/Heavy Equpt. I'm in a LTR with Tamara going on 5 years now.

[hijack] what are the other sites Matt?[/hijack]

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
My name is Kevin I am 30 and a network tech for an Internet provider my wife likes to wheel also. I have three kids.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hello, name here's Jessie. I'm 27 and I have 2 girls and a baby boy. I've ran my own business for 3 years now doing fence construction/installation. :thumb:

·
Registered
50 Posts
hi my name is dustin Im 19 and currently attending LSU (Les schwab University) i plane on geting into my own store in about 4 years. Im working on getting married to my girl of 4 years and we just bought a house .

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
My name is Chris, and I have a wheeling addiction. I am recently 29 years old (as of monday). Most of you have met my gf Alicia and my son Cory who is 8. I work for my family's construction business, plus I have a auto trans rebuild business on the side. I am a certified auto tech, went to school at CSI way back in 97. I am currently seeking my ME degree from BSU, but only part time for now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
joescj5 said:
I'm Joseph and I'm a full time electronics tech at Micron. Going to BSU part time, going for an Electrical or Mechanical Eng degree. I'm 31 with my wife of 10yrs Kerry, she also works out at the Micron.
Oh yeah? You work on Fab equipment? I wrenched on Ion Implanters and Metal sput equipment for almost 5 years. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ok I'll bite, I'm Pepper, old as dirt, owner and operator of Hillbilly Rock Krew 4x4 in Boise. Finished 6th grade last year, looking foward to Jr High. No women will have me, and my children are mostly in forien countries. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Okay, my name is Josh (surprised I'm sure). I'm 24 years old, active duty Air Force, and my job is explosive ordnance disposal.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rudezuk said:
Im Shane, 30yo the other half to HBRK 4x4. Part of the Hillbilly Rock Krew :thumb:

Also a software programmer, NT administrator.....PC geek :thumb:
haha I feel ya there thats where I'm gonna be in about 9 more months :thumb:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
boggertime said:
Rudezuk said:
Im Shane, 30yo the other half to HBRK 4x4. Part of the Hillbilly Rock Krew :thumb:

Also a software programmer, NT administrator.....PC geek :thumb:
haha I feel ya there thats where I'm gonna be in about 9 more months :thumb:
LOL, I have about 8-9 years of Tech background, its been fun!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts