Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7270258632860038644&q=jeep

I think he must have watched this video many times and that is why he has the overwhelming need to take his grey Heep Chickadee out and break it all the time. The part of the lesson he didn't learn was that you aren't supposed to fix it. You just go until there is nothing left.

I can already feel the wrath from this!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I think he's the only person that I know that can snap both D30 shafts at the same time with an open diff and 35" tires. :rotfl:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I could do it,,,,

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JoshH said:
I don't care what you say. That video looks like an awful lot of fun.
I agree. I'm guessing that rig was worthless for some reason as it is RHD in some overseas country. I bet it didn't meet emissions or safety standards. And there isn't a lot of room for junkyards in smaller countries. So crushed value would be the same whether it was pristine or trashed.

I think Lumpy has a lot of fun driving with a similar philosophy.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was right. UK.

"This jeep had failed it MOT and it was not economically viable to repair the the vehicle ( completely rusted underneath), rather than just ... all » take it straight to the breakers we decided to have some fun with it first,all the driving you see in the video was on private land , after the destruction , the jeep and crap that fell off were low loaded to a local scrap metal merchant and it weighed in at just under 3 tons , which we received £110 . thanks for watching"

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
ginericfj80 said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7270258632860038644&q=jeep

I think he must have watched this video many times and that is why he has the overwhelming need to take his grey Heep Chickadee out and break it all the time. The part of the lesson he didn't learn was that you aren't supposed to fix it. You just go until there is nothing left.

I can already feel the wrath from this!

I think I resemble, wait, I mean I resent that remark!!! I don't like to get any body damage, and the skinny pedal is my friend! I sure wish I knew what you guys were watching....stoooooooopid dial up!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I thought all your rigs were beaters???

:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
They are beaters that are CRAP. :thumb: