Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ROCKPUNK!!! Where are you ?!?!? Get ahold of me Eric. Need to do some business with ya, and in a hurry - time sensitive, bro. :thumb:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He needs to get his ass back into the swing of things!! LOL

I've been text messaging with him just now, so hopefully he'll call my ass up when he gets off work tonight.

·
Registered
530 Posts
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,thats like a Hebrew slave. :finger:
Yepper Chris still got it,am waaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooo lazy tonight but I reckon I can hook you up,and pull it tomorrow night and get it in the mail 2-3 day priority envelope dilly to ya.Hopefully you'll have it by saturday,unless you want it faster,let me know what ya want!!I'll foot the ride to ya,just include it in what ever it is I decide to charge ya
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see you're online, so I'm trying to hit up your celly.... So far, no dice.

I was going to buy you another new RockRing from Poison Spyder Customs and have you send me the one your rig (previous owner had the 1" tab welded onto it for the hydro assist ram in the exact spot that made left and right turning identical). If you don't want or need a new one, I'll send you a money order for what a new one would've been ($100).

Anyway, I just want that RockRing so this new (to me) hydro assist is completely bolt on. Call me when you can, and PM me your address to send a money order to. If you need mine for shipping, let me know asap, big dawg.

·
Registered
530 Posts
MAAAAAAAAAAAAANG cant even poop in peace these days :finger: Heard the celly ringing but was a lil pre-occupied :finger:
Sounds good brutha! Shoot me the hundo piece and we'll call it dead nuts.Dont need a new rock ring :finger: hahahaha PM in route :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts