Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When and where again on Friday? I have untill about 2pm on Friday and I dont think I'll have any time on Saturday now.

But I can be there very early on Friday and make a good morning of it. I should have my Blazer together enough that I can bring it.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
8:30 am at CBI offroad fab, we are excited to have you!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool! Is there any idea on a location for the Hard Rock trail or just in the area of the existing one? Just wondering if anythings been scouted out yet. Last time I was out there I remember seeing some pretty good looking stuff off in the distance between the current trail and the highway. Thinking maybe find some real good obsticles and then just connect them all or something along those lines. It would also be cool if a gatekeeper could be arranged.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the interests of time, I might just meet you guys out there. I plan on being on the rocks at 8 am. I'll have to split about 1:30 or so....

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Matt we have scouted some new spots out there they are pretty close to the trail, I am glad you are coming because I think you will be the only rig there willing to attempt the stuff we have scouted.

·
Registered
257 Posts
73bronco said:
Wow, sure glad the VP was told about this
:deal: It was with the memo about the TPS reports.... Let me send you another memo so you can make sure you have it, mmmmkay. Alrighty, I'll check back with you on that...:p:darn:

Any one else interested in camping out up there Friday night? Or are we gonna be alone with the coyotes?

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Sandman said:
In the interests of time, I might just meet you guys out there. I plan on being on the rocks at 8 am. I'll have to split about 1:30 or so....

I can be out there early too! I gotta be to work at 4 00 in The Mall, so I will be jetting early. Gunna lose my doors, so I hope the weather is decent.

and Jarrod, it's on the website:deal: lol and hope to see ya there!!! :thumb: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cannoncrawler said:
I can be out there early too! I gotta be to work at 4 00 in The Mall, so I will be jetting early. Gunna lose my doors, so I hope the weather is decent.
Cool. I just finished building the winch mount and I'm going to weld it in tomorow. I should be running 100% except for no rear shocks.

And no paint.

And no back seats.

No cup holders.

Hmmm.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
schitzangiggles said:
So am I gonna be the only one camping out there?
Yes you are and we are sending robot coyotes after you to test your camo netting and newly stealthy Jeep. If you can manage to capture one you will win more camoflage netting and a large chocoate chip cookie. Remember these are only programed to chase you, so no using your wife or daughters as human sheilds. This message will self destruct in.....................................................:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
We need everyone who can make it out Friday to come. I appologize for not posting sooner, I had computer difficulties. We are going to leave at 8:30 and we will be running the rocks and sand. What is the hard fast rule on flags? I need one, but is it 6 or 8 feet off the ground?

Scott

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where is everybody going to be at the Rock area? I was planning on dropping the truck and trailer near the Sand Hill at the start of the existing trail and going from there. I was going to be there by 8am.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That is where we will also unload.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool. Do you still have my number? I'm not sure where I'll be when you guys get out there.

I've got my rig on the trailer out in the parking lot here at work and its been getting some pretty good stares, Ha ha.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
BLM website says 8' (feet) on the flags!:drive:

I have two (I think) if someone needs one, they can borrow one of mine.

·
Registered
257 Posts
http://www.id.blm.gov/recreation/data/04dunesr&r.pdf
8ft and red or orange and 6x12 inches or larger. If it doesn't have a licence plate, it had better be sportin a recreational vehicle sticker...

Better be a dang big chocolate chip coookie! I want some desert radar/IR disruptive AND some winter netting. So should I not kill the coyotes or what? Smoking crater bad or ok?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts