Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
I am working on my rig this weekend, and probably the next 10, the way its looking.:darn: I work all week in Jackson and my wife works all weekends, meams I am a baby sitter on weekends.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
We have a run scheduled for the 17th. I wish I could wheel this weekend, but not in the cards. Thanks for the invite. Everyone else, post up.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am working on my rig this weekend, and probably the next 10, the way its looking.:darn: I work all week in Jackson and my wife works all weekends, meams I am a baby sitter on weekends.
what do you have planned, need help?

·
Registered
891 Posts
what do you have planned, need help?
I wish I would have seen this on saturday, but anyway I started the axle swap, some help would have been great. I am going to be working on it tonight and the next at least, if your still interested.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey yall can come here and play in snow with us if ya want..:rotfl: We got a bunch last week and it's snowing again..They are calling for 10 to 18 inch's by night fall and more tomarrow...Already have driffs up to front bumper of my Big chevy and it's not done yet:darn:

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am going as are my dad and brother. That makes 3 for sure.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I remember Brent was saying they go every pres day weekend.
I'm not sure what the exact details are for the run. I am pretty sure we are going to shelley though. Should be fun.
Does our secretary have any of the details that could be posted?
Do we have a secretary?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I am at work so I don't have all the details, but it is Shelly and we are meeting at CBI, but I can't recall the time. I am probably going to make it.

It should be a great time!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Anybody have an empty seat? I would love to go.
I might, depends on if I get the electrical stuff finished. It will probably be a last minute thing.

·
Registered
135 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl:I plan on going. I just need to know what time we are meeting at CBI? Got tires to change from bronco to bronco, man I am not looking forward to doing it all by hand. :lame:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl:I plan on going. I just need to know what time we are meeting at CBI? Got tires to change from bronco to bronco, man I am not looking forward to doing it all by hand. :lame:
that's how I do it too. Misery loves company.

·
Registered
327 Posts
If ya lived closer I'd let ya use my air compressor and impact wrench. After my rig's in the air I can change out all my studded tires in about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Does our secretary have any of the details that could be posted?
Do we have a secretary?
Has anyone even contacted the secretary? I am sure she would be willing to post up, but with no info, kinda hard to to...:darn:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts