Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to go out this weekend and run a couple of trails. Is anybody interested in going?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
what are ya thinking? I was gonna go to the mtn home mud drags but if all goes well no reason I cant do both :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking maybe carnage since I missed that run early in the month. I am open to just about anywhere.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
mike your not thinking about bailing on mtn home :oops: I can get the backhoe and make a jump for ya on my property. :thumb: The pits open at 5:00 and the racing starts at 7:00.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
lehi said:
mike your not thinking about bailing on mtn home :oops: I can get the backhoe and make a jump for ya on my property. :thumb: The pits open at 5:00 and the racing starts at 7:00.
how about you come crawling and I'll go muddin :deal:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
changed my, Im ging to work saturday morning $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ sorry daryl. how about over the 4th of july weekend though?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Allright I'll go crawling. It has to be before august 1st cause I head back to play in the sand. Your choice of the place. I don't have enough body damage yet :deal:

What time are you getting off work?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I not sure what I am doing on the 4th. Let me know if you do anything and I might beable to tag along.

·
Registered
265 Posts
hey looked like fun. i need to get my toy working now try it out.
by the way how did the bumper work out? looks good on there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts