Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
let's go!

let's do it! how bout black's canyon, off foothill road... let's go back in the corner under the cliff. :thumb:
just an idea! whistle

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
somebody come and pick me up then my wife is working on sat or mabey I will just steal AJs pickup for a couple more days :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
213 Posts
i was hoping someone would want to go out and do meatgrinder :thumb: or carnage canyon and mabey 2hd :firedevi: cuz this is going to be the saterday im going to be able to go for a while starting a new job :angryfir:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s ok spelling has always been hard for me... :( :(my parents died when I was 10 do you want to make fun of that too.... Just kidding but man you guys are mean :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:... Im thinking Saturday will be better, you guys should come up

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Let's get together after 12:00 so I can join in. I hope the Bronco is done!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
blazinzuk said:
somebody come and pick me up then my wife is working on sat or mabey I will just steal AJs pickup for a couple more days :rotfl: :rotfl:
Keep smokin it Eric!!! :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
trip

Well that was fun!!
kenny had to try out his new lockers on the biggest rock he could find, and within a few minutes his front end pooped itself. :banghead: :banghead:

pat, eric and Don also came up and we had a blast.

Damage:
1 axle shaft
1 driveline
bent AJ's bumper(erics fault)
1 quarter panel
1 tie rod
and 1 winch fuse :thumb:

all in all a great time!

now let's see the pictures.....................!!!! :scared:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
well, looks like I'll get to use that CBI offroad gift certificate that Eric has been hoarding after all!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts