Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all our club is going to Mackay on the 15th it will be a day trip We are meeting at the Checker auto on 17th and Woodruff in Idaho Falls at 6:50 am leaving at 7:00am since this is a long trip we are leaving at 7am sharp so if you are late head for Mackay and go fast you will probably catch up (club inludes a couple of samis and a 60something Land Rover)We are going to leave Mackay around 5pm Hope to see alot of poeple there. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
hmmm.... how technical are the trails there? I got a friend that is interested in the club that would want to go, but his rig is basically a stock chevy pickup... :deal:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If he has decent tires on it he would probably be okay a couple of hills he might have to get assitance but overall I think he would be fine. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
cool deal! we'll just hang right behind you! that way you can use your pretty blue rig to "assist" us!

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will hopefully be fixing my zuk on Sat I doubt I will go besides my pretty blue rig is experincing technical difficultys :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts