Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got email. I am still looking for sometime to drive over here. I live about 20 min from the Alps and about 35 min the other way from the beach. I think that there will be lots of good wheeling. There are so many Jeeps over here it isn't funny. Looks like I will have to find one thats for sale. Take care
Pat

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Holy crap, you are alive!!!! PM me your email, or send me an email, [email protected] I also have a beenie from HBRK for ya, I need an address too, by the way, still got a sandwich for ya, still looks good too!

Didn't expect you to find a ton of jeeps, but I guess it makes sense, they're small and nimble, and you are right up against the moutains.

Hey you BASTARD!!!! Where's my lights????? Damn thief! LOL

Well, hopefully around this time next year, Alicia and I will be over there to visit ya!

Better make sure that "Pat's Taxi Service" is up and runnin!

By the way, I saw the "stupid rock" last weekend when I picked up that car for Greg!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beer:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
58 Posts
Your alive YEAH

I wondered if you you were still alive sweety. I've missed hearing from you e-mail me you BRAT [email protected] In case you haven't guessed it's Donna. Oh by the way got a new ride, a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee really really nice NO BOGGING in this rig but will 4x4 especially when I get lift put on.

·
Registered
883 Posts
PAT, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS... THE CLUB OWES YOU A T-SHIRT, I WANT TO SENT YOU ONE, AND ONE FROM HBRK AS WELL AS PROMISSED..

THX AMBER!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts