Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thinking of what all y'all do for work. if anything is work related I could be writting this stuff off,LOL

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess i should have listed mine,LOL

I'm a rep for about 30 brands of lighting and electrical goods. I'm the middle man between the manufacturer and the distributors.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Network Technician for a telecom company

·
Registered
883 Posts
Human Resource Director

What a CRAPPY thing to do, All I do is listen to OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS, and HELP them...

Then when I have a Problem, I have to take care of it myself..
LOL, thats what I get for choosing my profession huh..

·
Registered
306 Posts
Executive Assistant to moving company President. Region covers 4 states, 200 employees, and 120 independant dealers.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Self Employed Mechanic/Fabricator/Welder/used car salesman/online buyer and reseller....but most of the time, I just putter in the shop, lol.....

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ass manager, err assistant manager at a "moving company". I just keep a few boneheads in line not 200 like doug. He gets to keep me inline though :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
aspiring arsonist looking for work..... :angryfir: :firedevi: :angryfir: :firedevi: :firedevi:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Former Mercedes, volvo tech/Gm Mastertech now truck driver (never home to wheel my Zuk) and I gave in and bought a Dam 2000 Jeep Cherokee ....I Still havent figured out the jeep thing!!! but then again I still dont care.....LOL

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts