Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
drop off a bling bling'n 3:1 203 case for me? sounds like something fun to me :deal:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
muddinmike said:
drop off a bling bling'n 3:1 203 case for me? sounds like something fun to me :deal:
Hell, I just NOW got my luggage, even though I landed yesterday at 6:00. Friggin awesome wearing the same cloths for a couple of days...

If thie weather wasn't nasty, I'd try and hook up with some of you cats. I think I'm only about 1/4 of a mile from da sandman :) I shoulda brought you cat's some shirts or something :)

KP

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Hey Kyle!!!
how long ya gonna be in town?
damn, I wouldn't mind comin down thataway and buying you a drink or two if I can get outta work...:goodjob:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AJ Johnson said:
Hey Kyle!!!
how long ya gonna be in town?
damn, I wouldn't mind comin down thataway and buying you a drink or two if I can get outta work...:goodjob:
I fly out on Thursday Morning. I'm teaching a class at a phosphate joint over in Cando, but I'm staying here in Pocatello...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hit my cell bro, 918.808.4576 or I'm staying at the Best Western Cottontree on Motel row :) 208.237.7650 Room 269

KP
Giving AJ your room number.... you must not of heard the one about Matt and AJ and the road trip they went on....:popcorn:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well either you dont know the story..... or giving out your room and phone number is the new way to get dates while on the road.....

Wait....

I dont wanna know......

*Covers eyes and plugs ears*
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Tamara said:
Well either you dont know the story..... or giving out your room and phone number is the new way to get dates while on the road.....

Wait....

I dont wanna know......

*Covers eyes and plugs ears*
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Hey Hunny... I got only one thing to say to ya.... :flipoff:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Did I miss something? :darn:

Yep, you are staying just over the freeway from me so I think we can get together. :thumb:

Teaching a class over at Conda? Thats on the other side Soda Springs if we are thinking of the same thing. You are most likely dead now anyway if you went there this morning in this ice storm. :flipoff:

And no, there isnt anything to do over here. :beer:

I'll give you a call.....

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm pretty sure I'm riding to work everyday with your Neighbor Matt :D We were talking on the way back the other day and he was telling me about his neighbor having this blue blazer that he pinched front and back and this website he runs, talk about a ton of rocks hitting me in the head, didn't even dawn on me you lived in Pocatello LOL! If it had dawned on me (and the weather was better) then I would have tried to setup a time to check out the blazer.

You got the location right on the money. Helk of a morning commute :)

KP

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm riding to work everyday with your Neighbor Matt :D We were talking on the way back the other day and he was telling me about his neighbor having this blue blazer that he pinched front and back and this website he runs, talk about a ton of rocks hitting me in the head, didn't even dawn on me you lived in Pocatello LOL! If it had dawned on me (and the weather was better) then I would have tried to setup a time to check out the blazer.

You got the location right on the money. Helk of a morning commute :)

KP
Small world! What are you doing Wed?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
You mean Burt with the white truck? He is my next door neighbor! (Sandau?)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Well, we took him out and fed him. :)

It was good meeting you and we'll set something up a little better next time you come around. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 20 of 20 Posts