Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

What should Lumpdog take to Moab

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know Chris is planning on taking his Cherokee to Moab, but I really think he should go with the fullsize Blazer, I am preferential here but what does everyone else think.

Also lets post up what rigs we are taking.

I am Bringing the BURB. :thumb::thumb::beer:

·
Registered
698 Posts
I'll be in the PIG. One more full size Lehi.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
He was talking about wheeling the diesel Dodge if he has issues with the Chikadee.. :rotfl:

I think he should hookup the single trailer to the back of the double and haul the Cherokee, Blazer and Nathan's Discovery. I'll setup my truck with a push bumper to help get the whole setup over the hills :shocked::rotfl:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
I would love to wheel the blaze down there, but I think the power to weight ratio would kick my butt. Something about a wore out 350 with 27.3:1 crawl ratio that just doesn't seem like fun. My converter would be in super heat mode all day long on Hell's revenge!

And on the trailer thing, I have a 2 inch receiver to weld into the back of the 30 foot trailer, maybe I could just flat tow the Cherokee, and have someone ride in it to fire it up and push on the hills.

Still though, my sweet driving skills in the Cherokee, with the exo, and lots of power mated with the Moab desert.... Sounds like someone needs to have cameras ready!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
346 Posts
Still though, my sweet driving skills in the Cherokee, with the exo, and lots of power mated with the Moab desert.... Sounds like someone needs to have cameras ready!
Yes he could give you a show you won't forget :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
"The Chickadee":
locked front and rear
better crawl ratio
cage for insurance
all cylinders are working on the motor
NAXJA might have some spairs incase ?????????

all else fails he can at least listen to his BFG's bark on the street while running for D30 parts, i know a good theater parking lot for figure 8's :rotfl::rotfl:

happy wheeling and take some pics!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Definitely take some pics! :drive:
This will be the 2nd MOAB trip I had to miss. :lame:
I am so there in '08. :thumb:
I've got big plans for the Toy this coming year. :bowdown:
That MSgt pay is going to come in handy. :smokin:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
i voted for the blaser cuz im a sucker for full sizes and body damanage.....:drive:

will bebring our new toyota 4 runner

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why is it that riding in Alicia's cruiser is getting more votes than the Cherokee........ :flipoff:

I know thats pretty funny.:thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Why is it that riding in Alicia's cruiser is getting more votes than the Cherokee........ :flipoff:
I was thinking less breakage and less likelihood of bodily injury. Didn't your arm just heal up? However, if you roll Alicia's Cruiser you guys a screwed! The roof will hold up good enough for you to survive but all of the king's horses and all of the king's men couldn't put an 80 body back together again.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Someone's got to pull Lehi out of Hell's Reveng again. It's just tradition.:rotfl:
not sure i could even hit that low :shocked: but still funny!! :rotfl:

better be sure there is enough parking space cuz lehi might find some on the rubi!

i have to watch myself on here so he doesnt get that forlift any where near my yoda.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I voted the blazer cause well I am partial

BTW I forgot to mention what I am taking, a good pair of walking shoes and my camera, I take alot of pics so I am going to need someones laptop to download every night. That way I can take about 400 pics a day, should get one or two good ones

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Eric your welcome to ride with me.

Trevor you don't like my forklift driving?????

Sherri you real funny... LOL .... Remember to keep the jeep on four wheels.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I voted the blazer cause well I am partial

BTW I forgot to mention what I am taking, a good pair of walking shoes and my camera, I take alot of pics so I am going to need someones laptop to download every night. That way I can take about 400 pics a day, should get one or two good ones

I'm bringing mine, you can dump them on there and we can burn a CD on the spot. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 20 of 42 Posts