Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished up laying some tile in bathroom remodel. Now it is time to relax. Double shot of rum and coke. I love the rum.

What,s your favorite drink? Any good drinks with rum in them?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Diet 7-up with some Captain Morgan's :thumb:

ITs gotta be diet or its too sweet.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
If I drink any liquor, it's straight from the bottle.

Wild Turkey or Maker's Mark, couple of the Rums like Captain Morgan, Barcardi, are pretty good. I can't stand Tequila at all.

Beer... pretty much anything. Shoot I'll even drink the stuff that just says "beer" on the can.

Speaking of beer, I tried to buy a 6er a while back at Walmart. It was like 3AM on a Tuesday. (yeah I go shopping at weird times). They wouldn't let me :darn:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Quality whiskey and coke with a slice of lime mmmmmmm........... I need to head to the store before they close:beer:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm getting mu buzz on now. Better shut it down for a bit. I don't want the bed to be spinning tonight. Those all sound good.

:beer: A cold beer is good anytime. :beer:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
we have rice liquor called Soju over here. mixed with any kind of juice and enjoy, just hold on and becareful.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Vodka and Red-Bull

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
we have rice liquor called Soju over here. mixed with any kind of juice and enjoy, just hold on and becareful.

Other words know as the mind eraser :rotfl: now go slam some happy bowls:beer:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
yeah....ammo bowls, kettles, snot shots, green slime, etc. they are all great things. now why am i naked and where the ^%# am i !!! :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
:rotfl:

I hope you like Korea. After about a month, the "fun" wore off and I wanted to be back in the U.S.

·
Registered
875 Posts
WOW lets see
Southern comfort and coke
Southern comfort and pepsi
Southern comfort and redbull
Southern comfort straight out the bottle
Has to be the black lable though no sence messing around with the 80proof

But a nice cold coors light is always good
Hell I'm drinking a skunky ol Corona now:beer:
How did that bathroom turnout anyway?
Maybe I'll have to buy some Rum and you can come help me with mine...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I woke up this morning with a little bit of a hang over. I think those last couple of doubles are what did it. Usually I know my limit. :darn:

Well Jason, let me tell you. It's not done yet. :shocked: I know that is hard to believe coming from me. I still have to put in the vanity, and the sink will be here tuesday or wednesday. This thing has been a nightmare, not so much the work but getting eveything together. We picked up and went through three different tile choices before deciding on one, the counter top was back ordered so we had to change that, and the dog barfed in my tool box. :shocked:

HENCE, the Alcoholic beverage.

:thumb: I am going to have to try out some of the suggestions before it is all said and done. Keep em' coming.:thumb:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Jack and Dr. Pepper.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts