Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
:finger: :finger: :finger: I hafta MAKE it MYSELF to even get a real cup! the shit they sell in the cafe's and stores is basically colored water!

·
Registered
137 Posts
AJ..that's funny SH*^!!! And I believe it too...so many areound here think that Starbucks is THE ONLY way to have a coffee! Starbucks to coffee is like Mcdonalds to hamburgers...oh...wait...Moxie Java AND Starbucks.... :finger:

Hey...Find me another Cummins engine too while you are at it....

Jim

·
Registered
183 Posts
evan willims and coke :thumb:
i staying away from vodka far awhile

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I may be able to get you a NEW cummins 4BT in the crate for less than 1k....govt surplus... if you are interested, let me know.

·
Registered
397 Posts
my fav

lately mine has been Water with Lemon/lime scince thats all i can drink. . . Dammm this Diet SUCKS. . . .

·
Registered
183 Posts
thanx for telling everyone your a pussy :gay: :finger:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
drink

mountain dew and cherry 7 up! lol it'll do the trick every time!! :thumb: :rotfl: :thumb: :rotfl: :thumb: :rotfl:

·
Registered
137 Posts
as a kid (and still now) I like orange juice and 7 up....and always put the orange juice in first...then add the 7-up...byubbles up like a mofo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Captain & Coke can't be beat!! And yes, with enough of them I will do the captain pose on a regular basis (as long as I can still stand!!)[/b]

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts