Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or, can you sing? If you can make music, tell us about it :thumb:

I have been playing the piano since I was 3. Picked up percussion in grade 6. I played in the jazz, marching, honor, and pep bands throughout high school & college. Even spent a summer in the Idaho Falls Symphony. I don't sing that great, but I know music well enough that I was asked to conduct a choir in college. My wife is also a great pianist. She can sight-read any music. It's amazing to watch.

I have always wanted to learn acoustic guitar. I think it sounds nicer to sing along with. Like around a campfire 'n stuff. A harmonica would be fun too.... Do I hear a planet 4x4 band in the making :rotfl:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I used to play the piano but it has been about 10 years since I played. I can still play a few things here & there. I don't read music that well but I can def. play by ear.

I also do sing. I was in Chior from 8th grade till graduation. Even got a superior mark in a competition in 8th grade. :thumb:

·
Registered
781 Posts
I tried to learn the guitar when I was in high school........NO LUCK :banghead:

I've come to the conclusion that I am you're basic white guy.....no rythim....I dance to beat only I can hear doah

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lumpdog said:
So what does this have to do with "General 4x4 Talk"????
Ooops. You're right. It should be in "General Discussion". :oops:

Just friendly conversation. Gettin' to know ya stuff :thumb: I hear you play a mean Kazoo :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Lumpdog said:
rokbrkr said:
I've come to the conclusion that I am you're basic white guy.....no rythim....I dance to beat only I can hear doah
How did you know how to describe me????? LOL :rotfl:

No worries Doug, just giving you some grief!!! :thumb: :thumb:
I knew I wasn't the only one with chronic white mans disease :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
i used to play the drums and tried learning the bass guitar and harmonica. I was alright @ the harmonica but never caught on with the bass.
I would love to get back into drums but w/ all the other hobbies I got going I haven't the time or money to get another drum kit. :(

·
Registered
374 Posts
instrument

I used to play trumpet, then french horn in HS marching band, jazz band and symphony. symphony with the french horn was the best, worst was playing trumpet in military school......been so long I almost forgot I did it, let alone remember how to play.....kazoo maybe, and I can whistle! (some)

jT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts