Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looking good. My man T is going to be loving it....now you just got to get him to ditch that 30 front :banghead:

Looks good though

·
Registered
57 Posts
All I have to say is......... HBRK is the BOMB....... :thumb: :thumb: :beer: :beer:

Shane and Pepper have a great shop and do oustanding work!!! They went the extra mile for me and really took care of my TJ. Even the wife was impressed! :thumb: Which means more Jeep stuff in the future I hope!

All and all it's everything I wanted and more, the gearing is great and the Detroit will take some getting use to but I love it already!!!! :mrgreen:

THANKS GUYS!!!!!! :beer:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Saw your rig in the shop through the stages as it was being built and I am excited for you. The detroits are killer, you will love it. The clunk is just something that you get used to, let the clutch out at the lights just a little to engage the ratchet, but hell yeah, you are getting it done now.

I estimate body damage in two months :finger:

oh yeah, make sure that upper gets replaced, it is boogered up really good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
gripguru said:
Saw your rig in the shop through the stages as it was being built and I am excited for you. The detroits are killer, you will love it. The clunk is just something that you get used to, let the clutch out at the lights just a little to engage the ratchet, but hell yeah, you are getting it done now.

I estimate body damage in two months :finger:

oh yeah, make sure that upper gets replaced, it is boogered up really good.
Yeah lots of new noises in the rear now...lol Yes the Upper is getting replaced tomorrow morning, not sure how that happened. :oops:

The low speed/gear tq steer was really noticeable at first but I'm getting the hang of it now... Can't wait for the trail...... :firedevi:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts