Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an accounts manager at a place that builds and sells microchips. ITs OK I guess. Cubeville day in and day out.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Active duty Air Force. Job in the AF is Explosive Ordnance Disposal. It's pretty cool when deployed, but home station gets a little boring doing the day to day things. We do get to do some cool TDYs though.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Sell vending equiptment for a Manufacturing company here in I.F. It's very cool. Anybody want to start a new business? I may be your man.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Own a 10 acre wrecking yard in beautiful downtown Mtn Home - Helps a bunch when Im building a project :smokin:

·
Registered
25 Posts
manager at Electric Service Carquest in Pocatello. It is okay, a little mundane. But it pays most of the bills, and I have access to hundreds of thousands of parts. My paycheck usually consists of 20% money and 80% parts bill.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
well on top of owning HBRK4x4.com, I am a software programmer.

I program a software called Remedy, It was developed for the use in a Help Desk environment. But I have even made applications to certify generators and such for CA's power grid :D

Its pretty cool, on top of all of that, there is the networking, web stuff, hardware support...........All the normal IT stuff.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm a 2nd year apprentice inside wireman, currently employed at Romar out of Boise. I pull wire, bend conduit, all that fun stuff.

·
Registered
120 Posts
explosive maintenance technician on emergency escape systems .... in english it means i work on ejection seats and related explosive componets having to do with the escape system

and before you guys ask no i dont get to test ride the seats though that would be bad ass:thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Munitions Systems Technician, more specificly, Conventional Maintenance Crew Chief.. bombs, a/c countermeasure, 20mm, etc, etc. IYAAYAS :rolleyes:

Was working part time as a mechanic, but I had to quit that.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Area Manager for the Mountain States Wireless.:thumb:

We sell Verizon and Globalstar Sat. phones:thumb: :thumb:

call me with any questions ya got!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Own a 10 acre wrecking yard in beautiful downtown Mtn Home
I want to party with this guy.

I'm an Aircraft mechanic, currently on 15C's but have worked F-111's, 15 E models and the Mighty A-10, pretty much if it fly's, leaks, and breaks, I fix it, Actually that sounds just like my YJ:darn:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
No, your YJ sounds like a gay man coughing :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Active duty Air Force. 18 years and counting. :beer:
Currently section chief for the Egress Shop where Travis works. We maintain the ejection seat and canopy systems for F-16, F-15C, and F-15E aircraft. I have also worked A-10s and B-1B bombers. It's been an interesting career, I've been all over the world. Lately I have been starting to think about what's on the other side though.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Electronics tech for the Micron. When crap really dies or I'm modding one of the machines it's pretty cool. Also a part time BSU student working towards my Electrical Eng degree. Currently on the 10 year plan :(

1 - 20 of 71 Posts