Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matt's rig was the most capable rig there by far, I think.... Half of the rigs didn't even have front driveshafts!!
Most were poser rigs, but there were a few nice ones that were built for play...

Attachments

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
That Bronco was a sweet rig and took the trophy for the baddest 4x4 there. Better that then some of the show trucks that were there. We ended up getting bored and I drove up Eric's tire and parked it. Wow was that a popular thing! We should have done that earlier. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that bronco was sweet for sure... it has alot of goodies in it, but I'd bet they wouldn't take it up upper helldorado tho!

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Those are some sweet looking Jeeps! (wipes drool from chin) :thumb:

:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
That yellow bronco is Gary Beers, he was our trail leader on the Salmon run. He and his family are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. It is built w/ all the goodies. I wouldn't put it past him to take it on upper hellderodo, they go down to Moab alot. It's not a baught rig either he did most of the work himself.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow! cool!
That bronco was WAY nicely decked out top and bottom....
even if it is a ford, I'd love something like that! :deal: :deal:

·
Registered
781 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
that bronco was sweet for sure... it has alot of goodies in it, but I'd bet they wouldn't take it up upper helldorado tho!
After watching Gary drive that thing through all the tight brushy trails we went on last weekend doah , I'd say it's all business, wrapped in a pretty package :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts