1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good job Josh :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
So is that how your going to pull the Burb to Moab???

F...ng Gov't computers won't let me see the video.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hell yeah man nice job i want a diesel so bad what do you have done to your truck:beer: :beer: :thumb: :drool:
5" straight piped exhaust and Edge Juice with Attitude :cool:

You rocked third gear all the way to the end? 4LO? I think that is just awesome.
Yep, I didn't seem to run out of power or fall off the turbo. That was a way hard track. Just ask Nate how many trucks broke because the traction was so good.:shocked:

For the record, Nate did the video work (thanks Nate). He was in the middle of installing his airbags, so he couldn't bring his truck.

So is that how your going to pull the Burb to Moab???

F...ng Gov't computers won't let me see the video.
I'll pull that burb like it isn't even there. Hopefully I don't pull the tongue out of Chris' trailer :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The track was incredibly hard, there were 2 or 3 stockish Suburbans that pulled... all of them had the front end in the air, one broke a rear driveshaft even.

I know my truck wouldn't have pulled like Josh's did... it's only got like 2x the power mine has :shocked:

The 2nd place guy was 219 I believe?. I know Josh pulled a good 20-25 feet farther than anyone else out of the stock diesels.

Oh you all should have seen this tractor... 5 engines on it. I think it was called "Got Woody?" Josh about walked into it and didn't even notice it :darn:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Oh, I've always realized it. But, for an 8yr old truck with 165,000 miles, mine still does pretty good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts