Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some cool schwag. Pictured tools and a quesadilla maker and quesadilla fixins to go with it :popcorn:

And spending the day with the little one was the coolest ever. My niece is 7 month's and the first lil one in the family for us. She is a doll. I bought her a truck for christmas :deal:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah I all most forgot, The coolest present that our family recived was from St. Lukes. My sister had been in the hospitial for 3 weeks recently with gall stones leading to a major case pancrentites and then gall bladder removal. Through out the course of that time they racked up a nice fat 49,000 dollar bill to the hospital alone and over 65k total with doctors and they don't have health inurance. So my sister and her husband are selling their house to help pay bills. Well they got a call thursday from the financial division and they were told that st. lukes is going to write of the bill for 49k. :bowdown:

They are still selling thier house to cover doctor bills but it was such a blessing to be relivied of the other potion. Just thought I would share that with you all.

Merry christmas

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I got a Penn State Hat and Sweater.... also since santa forgot I got a new 1/2 inch craftsman socket set. Would have gotmore for myself but the nephews needed something. That was awsome of St.Lukes.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
that's great to hear about the hospital:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

what a neat gift for christmas!!!!!!!:beer:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thats an awesome story about St. Lukes.

My wife got me a 7 foot bean bag chair and I got her a treadmill! Talk about opposites! Ha HA! (no... I'm not in trouble, the treadmill was her idea)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Got me a Rapala 12v Fish fillet knife for the assload of perch thats gonna be caught this summer -- new futon mattress(since thats where I spend most of the night when the kids invade the bed) :darn:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I made out well. I got got a Powertrax Lock-Right for the rear diff, cast aluminum rear diff cover, air compressor with goodies, Stanley roll around toolbox, CB radio, and a fire extinguisher. Santa knew what I needed for my Ranger. :smokin: I got everything set-up or installed this weekend except for the lock-right. Some friends are helping me install that next weekend. While I was puttering around the garage I also did the torsion bar crank (finally!), but I only got about 1 1/2" of lift before I bottomed out the drivers side adjustment bolt. Oh well. :darn:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sandman said:
I got an indoor outdoor thermometer and some cold weather gear. :smokin:
Your wife got something planned you dont know about yet :eek:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
In-Laws got me a 30 day weight loss program. Isagenix is what I think it's called. Whatever I guess. Maybe I can Ebay it.
Didn't realise I was getting that fat. 5.7 180lbs.
Maybe their other son-in-law (6 year med student) will trade me for the waders and wading boots he got:rolleyes:

·
Registered
530 Posts
From the folks ,a Miller 175 , 125cfm Argon/CO2 bottle
bought the parents a kick ass outdoor grill

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
The wife bought me a Traxxas REVO:smokin:
I got some Carhart pants from my parents and some halogen lights for the
garage.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts