Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is the final version. It is all buttoned up and ready to wheel.

This is what it looks like from the rear. Do I look different from the side.

The new seats

The skid plate on the custom cross member for the doubler

The new LED tail lights

·
Registered
183 Posts
nice job :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
That cross member is bad azz!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
the flat belly is sweet. :thumb: How did you mount your bushings to the crossmember? I want to do mine flat too, but on my chevy its tight to get a decent bushing (something that dosent act like a solid mount) and get it all tucked up. You probly posted somewhere else but, was it a NW Fab doubler adapter? What was your impression of it?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heavy hitter said:
the flat belly is sweet. :thumb: How did you mount your bushings to the crossmember? I want to do mine flat too, but on my chevy its tight to get a decent bushing (something that dosent act like a solid mount) and get it all tucked up. You probly posted somewhere else but, was it a NW Fab doubler adapter? What was your impression of it?
Well if Steve could find his USB cable I'm sure he would have some killer pics on the C.B.I website. I will try and get some pics but I'm really busy with the whole family and getting ready for moab. Yes I'm running the NWF doubler setup and for the most part am really please about it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cuz nothing ever happens on it :oops: things are kinda crazy at work, and we are looking at a move to complicatie things even further....

...once I get into a new garage/shop, things should start moving along.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts