Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planet 4x4's newest Vendor, RJR Off Road. :thumb:

Check out his site at: http://www.rjroffroad.com/ and let him know what you need or any questions that you have about him. He goes by RJR-Jason here on the board so dont be shy. :smokin:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I got that banner sent your way Matt.

I'll get a thread going with some feature and clearance items. If you guys have something you want that I don't list, feel free to drop me a message. I have access to about 50-60 manufacturers, and I have about 30 more that I am working on uploading into the site. Right now 10 product lines are listed. They aren't all complete either, so keep in mind if you see something I don't list, just let me know.

And if anyone gets a minute, theres a vote link for top4x4sites.com on the bottom of the home page!

- Jason

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just so everyone knows. Currently I am having troubles getting the little shopping cart display in the top right to show shipping charges so that you dont have to punch in address info to see what shipping is gonna cost.

There is a workaround right now. If you click view cart, then immediately go back to the main page, it will then show shipping. I havent found a way to fix this yet.

Oh, and if you want a faster shipping method than ground, you will have to start checkout and fill out shipping info, cause of course it needs to know your location to quote it. Ground is flat rated, so it can be calculated without address info.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Are you strictly an internet business? I didn't see and address of contact phone number on the site, but I could have missed it?

·
Registered
65 Posts
our office is in tualatin, oregon.

we are strictly an internet commerce business. we do not have a retail store

my number is (800) 632-9192. its posted in a few places on the website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts