Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
That sucks. It is right during MOAB Mash 2007. Wish I could make it but I can't be in two places at once.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Seems like it was pretty wet last year, just a little shallow if memory serves. Got really fast toward the end after all the mud was pushed out.

Did you think it was dry??

Course it could have been raining and really shallow like the year before...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
well at the beginning it was wet, and shallow

by the second runs it seemed like running on a hard packed field.
It's tricky at Weiser. It's right next to the river and the water table is just a couple of feet down. The first year out there they dug too deep and it got ugly fast, remember....? We spent the entire day pulling EVRERYBODY out. No one made it through.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
hence the " " marks. those mean thats what phil would have been saying. :flipoff:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In the Gallery section on here I captioned it "Was it as good for you?". But I like yours' too Tumbleweed.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good thing your Willis/Jeep are faster than you are :rotfl:.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Just to clarify...its Willys, not willis. Willis is the actor who bought up Ketchum....:rolleyes:

Hopefully this years pits will be a blend of the first 2 years pits....not too deep/not too dry. Have they asked for any help setting up this year??

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just to clarify...its Willys, not willis. Willis is the actor who bought up Ketchum....:rolleyes:

Hopefully this years pits will be a blend of the first 2 years pits....not too deep/not too dry. Have they asked for any help setting up this year??
Opps! My fingers got ahead of my brain. :eek:

I haven't heard anything about them needing help yet. I'm afraid to ask. I would guess they might need help with the teching again.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Just spoke with Courtney from the Weiser Chamber. They are starting to groom the pits and get fences set up. They have everything pretty much under control but would like us to do tech in like last year and see if the "nice guy from last year" would do the staging again. I think the staging was Tumbleweed. Don are you interested in doing that agian?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Glen, wanna run Open? It's my only chance to run the paddles.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts