Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend coming in town from portland this wednesday that would like to go out and play. i am not sure of where/ when we will be going but if any one would like to go that would be fine. i will post up when i figure things out.

trev :thumb:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Keep us posted with when and where. I'll bring a winch, you usually seem to need one or two!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'm in. I should be home from dropping off my family at the airport about 6:30AM. Well I need to check with Greg for sure.

Is Lehi still doing the 30th run?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
As far as I know Lehi is still planning on going out on the 30th. I know I plan on going, and I think Chris is going to be out there too.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
sorry for the late post. the interenet has been acting up. gonna give lost trail a shot. meeting at dans ferry about 1200 ish and leaving shortly after. hope to see someone there. once again, sorry for hte late info.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Would have been a blast to go. Too bad I had to waste my day dragging my old burned up wagon to TVM. It had been sitting out at my in-laws for the last couple years, and I figured it had worn out it's welcome.

I am going to have to find a day to go wheelin again before school starts. My poor cj is feeling mughty neglected.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chucks friend (steve) took some pics. i just had video.....and once i figure out how to load it on my laptop i will post it.

lots of fun. decided against lost trail and tried meat grinder and the lower bit of carnage. my body found the same rocks maybe more and got bound up in the same spots as last time. :( although the wet rocks and muddy tires were a big handycap, i have some more things to fix. a big thanks to chuck for being a bit of a tour guide and one hell of a winch point/power source/spotter. first time seeing the scuggie and it ran awsome, the wife says to me on the way back home, "may we should get a buggie like chucks when we get back from italy." ......what have i gotten myself into? "shaking: :darn:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts