Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
carb is a 32/36 DGAV and a Dual Port Offy. The Dual Port is more expensive. Did'nt know it was a dual till I got it this morn. $150 for both

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry for the slow reply but I had to make sure it was a working set. Sale is pending and diff dragger is next in line

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Do you still have this? Also, just wondering how I'm next in line? No one posted up before I did. Did you have someone interested in it locally? If so, you should let people know.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep you are next if he don't back out. Update on the assy. I headed out on air base rd to get a esimate of power and got 20-30% more power. Thats going from 96 hp to 130 hp. Ended in 3rd gear at 80 and still pulling. I ended up pulling so hard my fuses fell out of place and the seatbelt light came on, the charge and batt light came on, fuel and coolant gauge lost power. Pretty funny. The gate guards were laughing when I told them I was calibrating the a/f ratio.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Looks Like you posted for $100 in the first place, honor your price, or don't post until you know what your selling next time. Its not fair to jack your price up just because you have interest.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
OK, what's the deal here? You told me I was next in line, after supposedly someone else, and there's been no update. And ditto about jacking up the price. Please clarify what you're doing.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
i don't mind paying 150$
That's not the point. If he wanted $150, he should have posted that originally, instead of waiting till there was interest, and then jacking up the price. And because it's a daul port, come on. Every Toyota intake I've ever seen except factory was dual port because toy carbs are 2bbl from the factory. I still haven't recieved a response from him, so I'm starting to think this is a scammer/poor seller.:(

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When I was buying it from another guy he told me it was a offy "c". Well when I got it it was a dual so I increased the price. It is my right. I am sorry I was told the wrong thing. Don't crucify me. It was a mistake that will not happen again. Diffdragger , you are 2nd in line. 1st in line is my buddy I work with. He always was. Thats why you are next. Scoutman is 3rd. Today I will find out if my friend is taking it since I have tested it. Just be patient since this is not a 1st come 1st serve deal. I don't agree with that way because not everyone has money. But they all get one chance to get it to me. Don't be mean. Just bare w/ me. We are all four by fourers and we need to be a team and not be cutthroats. Keep on keepin on

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
So if your buddy was first in line the whole time...

WHY did you post it?

Would have made a lot more sense to find out if he was taking it, before posting it up and getting interested parties just to back out.

Even tho my $.02 dont mean squat here they are.....

Thank you, have a nice day.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.